Monday, September 15, 2008

Bad Dog

So i guess i have stepped into the realm of amateur photographer. Is that what i am? i have a bunch of cameras and enjoy taking pictures. Maybe that's an enthusiast? Anyways, who cares really. "What's in a name" right?

Moving on, a few months ago i was greeted with an email asking to use my photo for a business thing. Sounds fun. It was nice to know someone actually noticed what i did (someone that i dont know or someone that i dont strongly encourage to look at my pictures).

It's this picture of a sign that says "Bad Dog" that i found down my street somewhere. i thought it was a funny sign.

The woman who contacted me is starting a coffee shop and has her own coffee that she named "Bad Dog". So my picture is going on the coffee bags during the month of January 09 and since i took the picture, i get a bag of coffee per week.

i'm pretty excited about this. So excited even that i might try this coffee, even though i dont like coffee.

If you are interested in getting a bag of coffee let me know. If i feel like it, i may even send you one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm...bad dog coffee, I wonder what it tastes like...

Anonymous said...

congrats on having a photo on a coffee bag - the beginning of true greatness!