Tuesday, September 4, 2007

maria full of grace


maria full of grace
Originally uploaded by jugglingnutcase.
Here's my second attempt at some art. i'm still trying to figure out how to use those complicated photo editing programs.

And now for something completely different...

Today i got to meet some magicians (illusionists?) and we had dinner together. And of course, during dinner, Ken had to mention that i juggled. After sharing a little bit of my spiel, i closed with this great one-liner, "i just like to manipulate things."

That got all the grief you can imagine a statement like that getting. i eventually found myself quoting Star Wars, waving my hand around the table saying, "You will buy me dinner."

Sorry i havent been posting as regularly. There's plenty to post about, but i've been lazy. Though i will say that having a computer desk makes all the difference in the world. i was much less inclined to use the computer when it involved being hunched over on my floor.

Til the next one, soak it in and see what you think.

No comments: